Things you are allowed/not allowed to do with SapixCraft.
- SapixCraft is a resourcepack containing many different files; mainly textures in PNG format and 3D models in JSON format.
- SapixCraft has been tested as much as possible, but it may contain bugs. If you find one, you can report it on the forum.
- SapixCraft has been scanned for viruses and malware and does not contain any (resourcepacks do not contain any executable files).
- SapixCraft is downloadable only if you use the official links available on this page.
- In the unlikely event the pack causes damage to your computer SapixCraft takes no responsibility for any damage rendered.
By using SapixCraft, you know that you ARE NOT authorised to:
- modify, copy, host, mirror, publish, transfer, license, distribute, transmit, sell, monetise, reproduce, remix, alter or decompile SapixCraft.
- create a remixpack using one or more files from SapixCraft and redistribute it.
As a user of SapixCraft, you know that you ARE authorised to:
- decompile, alter and remix SapixCraft for exclusive use in online videos if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to sapixcraft.com): “SapixCraft ResourcePack by sapixcraft.com”.
- monetise online videos using SapixCraft if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to sapixcraft.com): “SapixCraft ResourcePack by sapixcraft.com”.
- copy, alter and remix textures from SapixCraft for Mods Patches (read this thread for details).
- decompile, alter and remix SapixCraft for use in non-commercial software if, and only if, you add due credits in a visible place (with a working link to sapixcraft.com): “Textures/3D Models/Sounds from SapixCraft ResourcePack by sapixcraft.com”.