Things you are allowed/not allowed to do with Sapixcraft.
- Sapixcraft is a resourcepack containing many different files; mainly textures in PNG format and 3D models in JSON format.
- Sapixcraft has been tested as much as possible, but it may contain bugs. If you find one, you can report it on the forum.
- Sapixcraft has been scanned for viruses and malware and does not contain any (resourcepacks do not contain any executable files).
- Sapixcraft is downloadable only if you use the official links available on this page.
- In the unlikely event the pack causes damage to your computer Sapixcraft takes no responsibility for any damage rendered.
By using Sapixcraft, you know that you ARE NOT authorised to:
- publicly redistribute the pack (like on your server)
- modify, copy, host, mirror, publish, transfer, license, distribute, transmit, sell, monetise, reproduce, remix, alter or decompile Sapixcraft.
- create a remixpack using one or more files from Sapixcraft and redistribute it.
As a user of Sapixcraft, you know that you ARE authorised to:
- decompile, alter and remix Sapixcraft for exclusive use in online videos if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to Sapixcraft.com): “Sapixcraft ResourcePack by Sapixcraft.com”.
- monetise online videos using Sapixcraft if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to Sapixcraft.com): “Sapixcraft ResourcePack by Sapixcraft.com”.
- copy, alter and remix textures from Sapixcraft for Mods Patches (read this thread for details).
- decompile, alter and remix Sapixcraft for use in non-commercial software if, and only if, you add due credits in a visible place (with a working link to Sapixcraft.com): “Textures/3D Models/Sounds from Sapixcraft ResourcePack by Sapixcraft.com”.